Friday 30 September 2016

Two free international best sellers


It’s been a long time since I’ve written anything on my blog. Months and months of getting book 4 finalized and out there for my fans to read. It’s had some great feedback, and for that I’m thankful.
It’s always a nervous time for an author when they put new work out there for people to read. Every book I’ve released has gone to number 1 in it’s genre on Amazon within a couple of hours of being available, which is fantastic, but always puts just a bit more pressure on the next one.
My first book, The Viking’s Apprentice, has scored over 20 genre number 1’s on Amazon, and won some great awards along the way. Without the fans who bought and read the book none of that would have happened.
It’s been a brilliant journey so far and I look forward to whatever is coming next. Well actually I know what’s coming next. Book 5 is underway and I think it has the potential to be the best book in the series so far, but I would say that I guess! Be ready for some surprises and possibly a glimpse at another world.
I entitled this post, ‘Two free best sellers’ for a reason. I’ve decided to make The Viking’s Apprentice free forever for everyone on all eBook formats. What’s more when you download the book there is a sign up form at the start and end that will take you to a page to get book 2, The Master’s Revenge, for free as well. Two free International best sellers isn’t a bad deal. I’ll sweeten it further. When you sign up for my email list you get access to some pretty cool special gifts throughout the year. You’ll receive some exclusive artwork from time to time, some advance chapters of forth coming books, and every month one subscriber will win signed copies of my books simply for being on the list. You may even get the chance to part of my advance reading group. Let me know what you think of the books and please leave a review if you have the time. 
Simply click this link and select your reader of choice by clicking the book cover under that heading. If your reader is not listed select the Smashwords option.  kevinmcleodauthor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

subscribe