Thursday 4 April 2013

Interview and review

Today has been a good day so far. I had my first author interview which I will post a link to once it goes online.
I also received another 5 star review for which I am thankful and I appreciate the reader taking the time to write it. I think it is a real compliment for a writer when a reader feels so connected to the book that they want to take time out of their day to write a review. One line or ten lines, one star or five star every review is valuable feedback in  my opinion.


 Definitely worth reading!5 stars 4 April 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase
This story is aimed at older children/young adults. It moved along at a good pace. The characters were engaging with the "goodies" appearing real and likeable and the "baddies" bad enough that you definitely wanted them sorted out. I felt a real sense of involvement in the plot and read it in 2 sittings - would have been one if I hadn't had a previous engagement! This will appeal to readers who enjoy books along the lines of Harry Potter or Artemis Fowl and could be enjoyed equally by boys or girls. Definitely one worth having on the bookshelf.

My author interview went very well and enjoyed the questions and the discussion. There will be a link  here as well as on the website www.kevinmcleodauthor.com 

My next blog I am going to talk about the cover art and the artist involved. His work on The Viking's Apprentice is greatly appreciated and the finished product was outstanding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

subscribe