Wednesday 3 April 2013

The Viking's Apprentice post 3

I am beginning to get used to using twitter and I am finding my way around goodreads.

I have my own author page there which you can find @

http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7031977.Kevin_McLeod

Next up is to finish my book website.

When I began writing The Viking's Apprentice I set myself goals. So far the achieved goals are:

Goal 1: Complete the story
Goal 2: Edit it to an acceptable standard
Goal 3: Convince my talented graphic artist brother to design me a cover for free.
Goal 4: Get my book on Kindle
Goal 5: Make a sale!

Other goals are still in progress, and here is a list of them:

Goal 6: Get into the top 10 in my genre (highest place so far 15)
Goal 7: Break into the best seller list on Kindle
Goal 8: Get the book on sale on Ibooks and Nook (currently being considered)
Goal 9: Hold a physical copy of my book (almost there on that one)

Check my blog for updates on my goals and lots more info on the book and what is happening in the world of The Viking's Apprentice

No comments:

Post a Comment

subscribe