Monday 1 April 2013

The Viking's Apprentice arrives on Amazon

Welcome to the blog for my new novel The Viking's Apprentice which is available on Amazon Kindle and Kobo from the 28th of March. The story is set in the fictional town of Campbell's Cove which is home to the famous Campbell's Cove caves.
The book is for 8+ and young adults although I have received rave reviews from adults as well. I really enjoyed writing the book and I hope that you enjoy reading it and look forward to your comments and reviews.

Here is the cover image



This is the mini synopsis from the back of the book;

'When school friends Peter and George take their summer holiday with Peter's Granddad it turns into an adventure that they will ever forget. Peter must face a future he could never have dreamed of and learn of a past that has been kept secret for hundreds of years. A fight for friendship and survival and a struggle against an ancient evil that takes them into the Caves of Campbell's Cove and beyond'

This is my first book and it was a great experience writing it and researching the different plots and characters. The day it went for sale on Amazon I was so nervous. I wait to see reviews going on from people who have bought the book, and I am pleased to say the first review on Amazon is a 5 star review entitled 'Fantastic'. Can't ask for much more than that. 

Here is a link to the Amazon page. The Viking's Apprentice kindle version

I will be posting more to this blog over the coming days, weeks and months while also working on book two in the series. Feel free to email me with any questions. You can follow me on facebook on Viking Apprentice facebook page or on twitter @ Twitter page and finally I also have Pinterest which you can join here Pinterest page




No comments:

Post a Comment

subscribe